Tuesday, February 20, 2018

No Class Tuesday February 20

Campus is closed Tuesday, February 20 due to inclement weather.  We will not be having class today.  To make up for this missed class, I have posted a review of Counting and Probability in the Handouts folder linked on the right side of the blog.  You should try these problems on your own and let me know if you have any trouble.  I will be using these reviews in my lab sections on Wednesday to review with my lab students.  Lecture students who are not normally in my labs are welcome to attend these labs to review.  The lab times and locations are listed below.

Wednesday, February 21 9:00 am Murphy 113
Wednesday, February 21 10:00 am  Agenstein 328

1 comment:

  1. It is very exciting that we didn't have class today. I do so much stuff with all this free time.

    ReplyDelete